Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 916: Two Ideas, One Day!

For a while I have been thinking of what would be a good idea for a film script that requires the least amount of resources to execute. And by resources I mean not just cast, crew and money but also energy. And also lack of complexities such as locations and sets beyond, say, my living room. Given that the pregnancy has brought my energy levels to about 30% of what it used to be earlier, I thought that if there is a film I can shoot with 1-2 people, inside my house itself, that would be the most ideal. I had already given up on thinking of executing the other scripts I have on hand because they are just too complicated at this point.

Sure, but then first and foremost we need an idea for such a film. And none hit me for like the longest time. I had been thinking about this at least for about 3 months now but I got nowhere.

But today, out of the blue, the idea struck! Not just one, but TWO!

What awesomeness!

Sure, for it to actually turn into a film will mean writing the script (just the idea in my head doesn't cut it), casting, rehearsing, shooting, editing etc etc but for today, am super happy that the drought of ideas has come to an end and I have not one but two in my pocket!

84 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment