Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 907: Invitation vs. Application!

What a fantastic day!

I actually got an invite from a film festival in US that was interested in showcasing both my films - Mausams and Inganeyum Oru Katha! Usually I apply to festivals and a few of them pick me but this time they actually reached out to me! How awesome is that?!

And not just for Mausams but they were interested even in Inganeyum Oru Katha! Like, seriously!

Am still trying to figure out how they came across these films because as far as I know, I haven't exactly publicized them together and it was never my intention for Inganeyum Oru Katha to be on any festival. But anyway that's besides the point, am of course very excited by this!

I must highlight that the screenings haven't been yet confirmed because I need to send them a whole lot of stuff first before it can be finalized. But I guess that's also besides the point!

For today, needless to say, this invite made me super duper wooper happy and I beamed around for the rest of the day!

93 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment