Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 923: Highest Ever Traffic!

The last few months have been rather eventless, unless of course you count pregnancy as one major event on its own. But what I mean is, I have been feeling like I am not really doing anything with my life. Sure I have a great excuse for it, but still it bothers me. No movie making, no scripting, not much physical activity, nothing but going to office, eating, sleeping, resting, and maybe just a bit of yoga, Da & Di comic strips, blogging, and that's about it. Eventless.

And what's been making this feeling worse is the fact that whenever I sit down to write my blog for each day, I need to really think of what to write because many at times there is really nothing that I myself seem to find fascinating.

Once I complained about this to the hubby and he very wisely said, "But isn't that the point of the blog? To find the beauty in each day even when there is nothing extraordinary happening?".

Ugh. I hate it when the man is right but yeah that was indeed the point. But that was easier said than so done when you suddenly feel like your life has become far less adventurous than before.

But today I feel awesome! Like seriously A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

Because today I realized that in spite of having nothing much to write about, in spite of writing in bulk once or twice a week vs. everyday like i used to do before, this month May saw the highest ever traffic to this blog of mine, much ahead of the historical high 2 years ago!

I had stopped checking the statistics a while ago because the results were bound to be disappointing, but for no particular reason I clicked on the link today and figured this out!

And needless to say, I was very surprised and moreover very grateful! It made me feel productive in a way I haven't felt for some time now! It felt like at least there is some point to this effort of mine, which was beginning to lose its magic in my own eyes.

And that was a boost I very badly needed!

So to everyone who visits this humble blog of mine, a million thanks! You added one awesomely beautiful day to my life!

77 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shilpa,
    I read your posts almost everyday. I see you as a role model, and so feel good reading your blogs.
    In fact, inspired by your posts, i started yoga too! Otherwise I was on the lazier side:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi anitha... how nice of you! :) thank you so much for reading the blog and bothering to comment on it! very glad to know about the yoga! hope its doing you good! take care and have fun! :)

      Delete