Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 345: Back with a Bang!

30 October, 2010

I think the continuous work in the office followed by the film work had finally gotten to me and I was in a bad shape the last couple of days. Back pain, stiff shoulders, migraines etc. etc. I was so sick of being so tired that I couldn't get myself to do anything on the film for two days. The mere sight of the computer was making me angry.

But today I was back on the editor's chair, and that to with a big bang! OK so the day started with a dubbing session which I had dragged myself to in spite of yet another headache. That was followed by lunch at my favourite Swadishth and a solid 2 hour nap. Post the nap, I was at another dubbing session and a footage-viewing & discussion session with my cinematographer.

And then, at about 10:45 pm, I felt rejuvenated! I felt that there can't be anything better than editing in my life! So over a banana and a bottle of my favourite Starbucks Frappucino, I started to edit. The time now is 4:36 am on 31st October and I am super duper happy about the progress so far! After two days of cribbing about the film, now I can go to bed feeling good about it once again.

Awesomeness.

655 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment