Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 322: A Dubbing Studio & A Camera

7 October, 2010

What a super duper exciting day!

Firstly, I have a dubbing studio set up! With a proper mic and Mac interface, it's working brilliantly! I also did an entire scene's dubbing with the hubby and my personally biased opinion is that its perfect! Perfect sync, perfect quality (and of course, perfect emoting by the hubby). Dubbing officially begins on Saturday when some of the others join in and I am well prepared for it now! So looking forward to it!

Secondly, I got a Canon 550D! Yippiee! It was supposed to be my gift to my hubby for his birthday this year but he was being really a tough nut about it, saying that he didn't care too much for cameras. So the idea was dropped then. But now that my first ever backpacking trek to Himalayas has been confirmed (YES!!!!), it was time I got a good camera as well. Thus begin my preparations for what I believe would be one of the most memorable experiences of my life!

SO excited!

678 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment