Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 337: 'Happy Mausams'

22 October, 2010

I wrote the "Director's Note" for the Mausams website and sent it to a friend (who is also a cast member) for his opinions. He said that the note is quite a happy one, it shows how much I have enjoyed this whole experience behind the film. In his own words, he said "It's almost like you can end off saying 'Happy Mausams'"!

And guess what. After a brief hiatus, my life is completely revolving around Mausams again. I spent the Friday night editing as well as having music and sound design discussions way past midnight. So if you ask me what exactly made the day special, there's nothing new to write but that. Bad needless to say, to me, it was one kick-ass beauty of a day!

It's indeed "Happy Mausams"!

663 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment