Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 334: Music!

19 October, 2010

Today I got to listen to the very first draft of the very first track of Mausams music. And I LOVED it!!! Ahhh!!!! It was only a minute long but I knew we have gotten it right. We are very much on the right track!

I am currently SO excited that I am still up (it's well past 2 am). The work for me on the film has been going on for more than a year... and now finally, everything is falling in place! It's such a beautiful process!

And now I can't wait for April (premiere)!

666 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have something to talk of too, when April comes by :) Of how I know a certain *fingers wiggle quotes in the air*... Hush... Director :)

    Happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... how sweet! :) But am not sure of that yet... havent figured out how I want to get the film to India yet... so far only Singapore has been fixed! :)

    ReplyDelete