Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 338: 3 Priorities

23 October, 2010

I have 3 priorities these days, other than the obvious ones such as work, family etc. One is very evidently Mausams post production work. The other two are my fitness level and my preparation for the upcoming trek in November.

Thanks to my ridiculously extreme hectic schedules these days, I am not being able to hit hot yoga anymore. So I try to do a bit of running, a bit of swimming, a bit of walking etc. every other day. This is also to ensure that am in way physically healthy enough to take on the trek.

But the trek needs not only good health...I also need to ensure I have all the clothing and other necessities that would make me comfortable enough during the trek. As such I had written a packing list of all that I have to take with me (which had then resulted in the wonderful handwriting conversation I had written about here) but had not gotten around to actually acting on that list.

Today I managed to make some progress in ALL 3 priorities.

1) I had a few hours dub and the whole Mausams gang was in for dubbing for their "group" shots. It was an extremely annoying and at the same time, fun experience. Annoying because they couldn't stop chattering about everything under the sun other than what's really needed for the dub, which resulted me in screaming "KEEP QUIET GUYS" a million times. And it was fun because....well, it just was. In all their craziness, this bunch is still quite fun!
2) I climbed my 35-storey apartment up and down. That made me feel really good because I was going crazy from no physical activity since last Monday's kickboxing.
3) While the hubby played tennis with his friends in the evening, I went out on a shopping trip and bought some of the pending items on my trek packing list. But more importantly, once I got back, I actually PACKED everything! This is a major achievement because in the process of packing for the trek, I ended up doing the long overdue unpacking of my 2 suitcases that I had carried on my business trips.

Nett, it's one helluva productive day!

662 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment