Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 339: Jhootha Hi Sahi

23 October, 2010

After yet another day of back breaking editing, dubbing, website, sound design work etc., I decided that I needed a proper break. So in the evening we went to catch Jhootha Hi Sahi, a hindi movie that has been getting mixed responses from the critics (actually skewing more towards the negative).

The cinema hall was almost empty, which was rather sad because the film was really quite enjoyable! Sure, it has some ill placed songs and a over dramatic climax but otherwise it's really a very cute film and definitely worth a watch! I found it the perfect break from my work and had a lovely 2 hours!

Post the film, in spite of the fact that it was well past midnight, the hubby and I walked over to a 24-hour Starbucks and had a Chai Latte each! Ah! That was the perfect end to a very productive weekend!

661 more to go.

3 comments:

  1. Its a good attempt to post every day.

    check my blogs : http://jidhu.blogspot.com/
    http://jidhujose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the song that this line (of the title ) is taken from:

    Dev Anand , I think, singing, Pal Bhar Ke liye koi hamein pyaar kar le, Jhootha Hi Sahi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jidhu - thanks! I took a look at your blog... actually I have been there before also but first time seeing the photography one. That's pretty cool! Keep it up!

    Teacher - haha I guess so... am quite thick when it comes to old hindi songs... no clue at all! :) my interest in hindi is very recent... thanks to northie hubby.

    ReplyDelete