Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 346: Film to Trek

31 October, 2010

As is obvious from my recent blogs, I have been working hard on the film's sound design, edit etc. to ensure that everything is on track to the film's completion by end of the year and more importantly, to ensure that work on edit, sound design and background score can proceed even in my absence (when am on the trek). My aim was to complete all that's needed by November 10th so that I can leave in peace on November 10th.

But as of today, I believe I have done all that I possibly had to do and could do to make sure all the above happens. The work wrapped up at about 5pm after which I felt too exhausted to do anything but chill. I could literally feel my brain unwinding. Now the ball is in court of my editor, sound designer and the music director and I just sit and wait until they come back.

Which also means that now I can completely focus on the upcoming trek! Woohoo!

654 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment