Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 368: Visiting Mom-to-be

22 November, 2010

I have a very good friend from work. We are from the same place back in Kerala and she is one of the nicest people I know. She genuinely cares for whatever I do and is very supportive in everything. She is a pillar of strength for me in office and a good listener to my cribbings whenever they come by!

She is expecting a new addition to her family (her first baby) soon and is on maternity leave starting today. I didn't get a chance to say a proper goodbye at work to her, since I was away on the trek, so today I made my way to her place to catch up!

And we had a nice evening together! Am glad I dropped by because next time I meet her, her hands are going to be full with the baby! So this was quality catch up time. We talked about the trek, her preps for the baby, random gossips etc. etc. I also filled myself with all the delicious food her in-laws had prepared!

Felt really good but am gonna miss her at work now!

632 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment