Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 356: Get, Set, Go!

Alright then. Today's the day! I would be making my way to Darjeeling in a couple of hours and the trek starts from there tomorrow.

Needless to say the whole day was spent checking and re-checking on my packing list, packing and unpacking a number of times, working on all the last minute things at work, working on all the last minute things on the film (as am writing this, my music director is actually sending me some files to listen and approve before I leave and one of my agency folks is sending me some work stuff to vet as well!) etc. In short, it has been one hectic day!

Now am all set to go for my first ever trek!

The next blog shall follow ten days later (am already dreading typing in 10 pending blogs in one go...but hopefully the content would be worth writing tons about!).

So till then... adios!

644 more to go.

2 comments: