Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 369: Back to Office!

It feels like ages since I have been to office! Even though yesterday I did work, it was from home. I was still under considerable fatigue from the trek to drag myself to office. So I stayed at home and I just cleared up all the backlog of emails, attended some meetings over the phone etc. and today I got to work properly.

And contrary to my expectations, it actually felt good to be back! I did miss the mountains terribly but the emails and calls and documents and numbers that I had to slog through were not too bad. The fact that no work progressed in my absence actually kinda made me feel like I do add significant value to my company!

I can honestly say that I was happy at work today. Happy even after a holiday. That's a rarity but a welcome one.

631 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment