Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 350: SK-II & Cards

4 November, 2010

Before I moved assignment to my current one on Head & Shoulders, I used to work on a premium skincare brand called SK-II. Now what I loved about working on it was the team! There were about 5-6 of us who were super thick and every day at work was a whole lot of fun! All of them had even come for my wedding in Kanpur three years ago!

As time passed, a couple of left the company and those who stayed on moved on the different assignments. Needless to say the interaction also dropped.

But today after a really long time, we got together and had a super fun session. It happened because one of them who left the company had come back to Singapore for a visit and initiated the gathering. And it was super duper fun!!! For better or for worse, none of us has changed even a bit and we had a 3-hour blast over some Spinelli coffee!

Post that I joined my other Indian friends to kick off Diwali celebrations with a game of cards! After winning a lot and losing a lot, I netted out at a no gain-loss stage (exactly $0 gain or loss) while the hubby made a grand $2 profit.

With that we wrapped up a really fun day!

650 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment