Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 226: Pyjama Party

1 July, 2010

We had a pyjama party. Well, almost.

By "we", I mean my team at work. We had a meeting in office until midnght. A global call using video conferencing and all that cool stuff connecting people from seven different sites. And it was an effective meeting.

But to add some fun to it, my manager suggested that we should bring pyjamas to the meeting to drive the point that it is indeed very late in Asia.

Well, it so happened that only she bothered to get her pyjamas. By the time I received the note about it, it was too late and the rest in the team were a bit embarrassed I guess. Still, it was too much fun! There was a ton of food and drinks and it was indeed a pyjama party, minus the pyjamas for the rest of us.

I must say the 7pm - 12am meeting that I was dreading and cribbing about, passed by without much of a problem at all! In fact, if it's this fun, I don't mind a few more!

774 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment