Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 234: My Life

9 July, 2010

I think today pretty much summarizes what my life is about. It started with a breakfast meeting (read "work"), followed by flight from Guangzhou to Singapore (read "travel"), rehearsal with a new cast member for the film as soon as I landed (read "film work") and last but not the least, dinner with hubby (read "family time"). All of which was fun but ended up making me feel exhausted. I think i have mentioned this before, but every time I get back home from a trip abroad, makes the day beautiful. It is simply good to be back where you belong even though it means fighting with the hubby over what to order for dinner (we ended on something both of us like, FYI). Plus the fact the day encapsulated whatever my life is about, makes it rather interesting as well.

766 more to go.

Shilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment