Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 252: Calibrations

I was promoted to be the Brand Manager (from being the asst. brand manager) about 10-11 months ago. And today I got to sit in my first ABM (asst. brand manager) calibration meeting. That is, the meeting where we decide how the whole lot of them would be rated for their performance for the year. And the same process will be done among our managers for us and their managers for them, so on and so forth. Due to confidentiality issues, I can't write anything detailed about it here but it was definitely a very interesting experience. I learned a lot more than I had expected for sure and in fact hearing the stories about some their performances was nothing short of inspiring! So yes, I quite enjoyed this experience!

748 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment