Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 251: Can't Help But Smile

27 July, 2010

Today was a wonderful day. Like really really. A lot of things, very small but significant things happened throughout the day that really made my heart burst with happiness.

Firstly I got a few more responses for my cry for help. People have been very sweet about it. They have helped to spread the word to their friends and a couple of them, whom I had missed out on my email, got back to me saying that they heard about this from someone else and would love to help out! I mean, seriously! Such sweet gestures! I feel really, really thankful for that!

One friend, whom I had worked with on a dance project a couple of years ago but have not really seen since, wrote to me saying "If the situation were reversed, I'm sure you would do the same for me." I was truly touched! I mean, how extremely sweet is that!

Then later on I had shared bits of edited clips with some of the core team members and there was a lot of excitement and encouragement from there as well! I had not done much of editing for last few weeks because of lack of time and my dry eyes issue, but could not wait to work on something. So yesterday night I edited a tiny scene and sent it out for comments to a few core team members. And that led to long discussions on the film! Anything to do with the film makes me feel all hunky-dory anyway and this was no exception!

And last but not the least.... I got appreciation for THREE of my yoga postures today in class - "good one" for Tortoise, "very nice" for Rabbit and "good" for a stretching posture. Needless to say, the day ended on an extreme high! Muhahahaha!

749 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment