Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 239: Couch Potato

16 Jul, 2010

I think it's been a while since I relaxed on the couch and watched TV for a few hours, without any distraction. Didn't realize how much I missed it!

There was a ton of work again at office, and I got back home by about 9 after packing dinner for hubby and myself. We had a pretty relaxed, long dinner, watching TV. Hubby decided to open a bottle of wine, to celebrate his recovery from the fever I believe. That was a good idea because we had not sat back and enjoyed a glass of wine like that for ages.

So today after a long time, I got to sit down over dinner and wine and watch the first episode of Glee (AWESOME!), some episode of How I Met Your mother (Hilarious as always), a new episode of Desperate Housewives (Ridiculous as always), Cougar Town (Boring) and then finally American Idol.

It was a welcome change and felt good!

761 more to go

No comments:

Post a Comment