Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 674: Double Workouts!

24 September, 2011

Since I started writing this blog, I had done this just once before - and that is to do two rounds of work out within the same day! The last time I did this was in July 2010 and had very happily blogged about it here!

While what made it special that time was the fact that I managed to do a 40-minute walk in the gym twice during the day in spite of the fact that I was travelling, what makes it special this time around is that both work outs were rather intensive. It started with some pretty intensive dancing in the morning, followed by a decent run in the evening - both of which made me get my heart rate up considerably and sweat profusely, and hence are considered successful workouts.

So am feeling super pleased about that!

326 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment