Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 659: Unexpectedly Good Onam!

9 September, 2011

As the title suggests, it was just that - an unexpectedly good Onam!

What I had planned for the day was.... well, pretty much nothing. Because it was a working day, and I had a flu and also since, I have a shooting early morning tomorrow, I had not planned to do anything for the day but just go back home after work and chill out.

Instead what actually happened was a good Onasadya (Onam feast) with friends - I ended up treating them for the Dhaka film festival joy which made it even nicer I would say! It was a cultural experience for these friends as it was their first time with a traditional sadya, so I loved playing that all-knowing Mallu guide as well.

So yes, with that as well as with the thousands of Onam wishes that were flying all around through the day, it a very good Onam!

341 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment