Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 670: Interview Training & The Run!

20 September, 2011

Two cool things happened today:

1) I took part in the training that trains us managers on how to hold interviews for the new hires at P&G. It was a fascinating training, firstly for the obvious reasons of understanding the company's process of how they recruit but also because it kinda gives an idea of what supposedly got me myself into this company all those years ago! One of those different kinda trainings and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

2) I finally got back to exercising! With all the busy time at work, the Kerala holiday, the flu & throat infection etc. I had lost about 1-1.5 months without any exercise! It's amazing how quickly time seem to pass when you stop exercising! Sigh. Anyway, so I decided to get back to it this evening. Given such a long gap, I was pretty certain that I would be in horrid condition. But the great news is that I ran 4.5kms which is slightly above my average (about 3km), so I felt really good about it! Now all I need to do is get back to a routine and also get back to yoga! But this is indeed a much a better restart than I could hope for!

330 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment