Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 673: Very Happily...

23 September, 2011

I think I am getting into a very interesting routine here, thanks to the presence of Jumillah darling. There is always food and drinks in the house, the house is always clean, every single thing is SO organized and that includes my otherwise nightmarish wardrobe, my clothes are all nice and warmly ironed all the time, etc. etc. All these in turn, is making me want to wake up early and have a good breakfast; making me want to get back early and exercise because after that there is drinks and food all waiting for me; even, making me want to look better than I usually do because it takes a little bit less effort. Given that my in laws are in town, the quality of the food is also top notch, which adds to some of the abovementioned wants.

So today I very happily woke up early, very happily had a good breakfast, very happily went to work, very happily worked, very happily had my packed lunch (I am pretty certain I would have missed lunch completely if it were not packed, due to my super crazy meeting marathons until 4pm), very happily got back from work, very happily worked out, very happily had dinner, very happily chilled out with the inlaws!

In short, I felt very happy.

327 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment