Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 671: Dance, Again!

21 September, 2011

I get to dance again! Yay! OK... it ain't any major concert or anything but I am to give a solo performance (as well as a few group ones) at the hubby's cousin's upcoming wedding in November. One can't help but love these North Indian weddings with all this dancing! Any opportunity to dance is super cool, so am really looking forward to this one!

I had already chosen the song I want to do my solo performance to and today, I started the choreography and rehearsal. After that long hiatus (the last time I performed was at my bro-in-law's wedding in April 2010, which I had written about here), I was indeed very stiff to begin with but after an hour or so, the muscles began to ease and I was more at ease. I completed 50% of the choregraphy and felt super pleased with the progress!

Totally something to look forward to for the next coupla months! Love it!

329 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment