Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 432: Great Working Day!

25 January, 2011

The best part of my job is when we take time off from all the firefighting and the constant flow of important-and-urgent work, and sit together in a team to be inspired from what's happening around the world and then generate game changing ideas for our own brands. We do this once in a year or so when we listen to inspiring presentations, see amazing products from all over the globe, have great brainstorming sessions and come up with really cool innovation ideas or concepts for the future. That's what I am in Geneva for now and that's what we were doing the whole day today.

It was super duper exhausting after marathon brain-twisting sessions, but I had SO MUCH fun! The people am working with an incredibly smart and more importantly, incredibly fun... and I had a ball of a time!

I can easily say that today was one of the best working days I have had on this job, and that definitely makes the day goddamn beautiful!

568 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment