Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 411: Yoga-Happy!

4 January, 2011

As mentioned several times before, am a huge Bikram yoga fan. I take classes at the Bikram Yoga studio at City Hall and I feel quite at home there, in spite of the fact that I might not be very regular.

While all the instructors and all the classes are great, once in a while a particular class makes you feel right on top of the world. You may not be able to put your finger on what made you feel that way - it could be a particular new and terrific instructor, or just the overall high energy in the room that day or you might just have been on a high yourself - whatever the reason maybe, you feel that things can't simply get any rosier and this is what you have always wanted.

Today was one of those days.

I had slept only a few hours yesterday night thanks to some sound design work and was dreading the yoga class which was sure to be horrible. But to my biggest surprise, the class was one of the best I ever had! Even the hubby couldn't agree more!

It was taken by a new guy called Mark (actually he has been around for a few months but this is the first class we took of his) and I do believe he had a lot to do with it. In fact the class was so good, as soon as the final dead body pose was done, the hubby and I turned our heads and flashed our biggest smiles at each other. We couldn't stop beaming for a long time!

Any day that ends on such a high is wonderfully beautiful.

589 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment