Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 608: Dad & the Poster!

19 July, 2011

About a month ago, I had written about how I made a poster for the hubby to put up in his office - for inspiration and to add some colour to his life.

The update on that is he completely ignored my efforts and the poster still remains as just a jpeg file somewhere in his email archives. So much for inspiration and colourful life!

Anyway, I too had completely forgotten about it until today, when my dad called me up and said that he has gotten the poster printed out and it now adorns the wall of his office!!!

How sweet is that!!

My dad, who retired from his job in a bank a few months ago, has taken to his music business completely. He has always been managing a music group that he had founded, on a part time basis, and now that he is retired from his day job, he had decided to take that up as a full time commitment. One of the first steps he took was to rent out a small office space to work in.

And he tells me that my poster is perfect for that office - A bit of inspiration, a bit of colour, a ton of music! !

My dad is a tough person to please, so this definitely made me feel super good! Completely made my day!

392 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment