Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 602: Busy-Happy-Work!

13 July, 2011

I am having a super duper busy time at work. Like super duper duper super. It's like I don't even have time to take tea breaks or I am the first one to be in office or the last one to leave etc. etc.

But the good news is that I am feeling pretty good about work, in spite of the busy time. And that's really because a lot of the work I had been doing over the past month or so is beginning to show some good result. There was a feeling that things were going seriously out of control and about a month ago, I was determined to make it right somehow. And looks like things are indeed turning around!

Like today, I finally cracked this campaign! It had been going in loops and swirls for the past 1 year almost, but as of today, I am VERY happy with its progress.

So yes, it is busy as busy can be. But am happy as happy can be!

P.S. In other news, after all the drama with the DVDs, I finally managed to send 4 working copies of Mausams DVDs to the film festival! Now that is indeed beautiful!

398 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment