Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 614: Auditions to Casting!

25 July, 2011

Today after a long day at work, I decided to settle down and watch the audition tapes for Inganeyum Oru Katha. After several viewings, including watching my own auditions - which was a weird yet interesting experience, I finally got an idea on whom to cast for all the roles!

This is one of the most fun parts of film making, trying to fit the different people with their different styles, personalities, looks and skills to the characters you have in mind. I love the process!

And this time, it was even more fascinating because under my own scrutiny, I myself passed the auditions to play one of the roles!

I had earlier auditioned myself for Mausams as well but didn't feel like I made the cut and was sure that others were better suited to the roles. So I had rejected myself. But this time, looks like I will be in!

So far the journey on IOK has been incredible. And the recent auditions to casting, even more so. Now looking forward to a lot more fun soon!

386 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment