Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 310: After 12 years!

25 September, 2010

This seems to be the year of catch-ups with good friends from 12 years ago! Today a friend from school, whom I had not met for 12 years but have been in touch with thanks to Facebook, visited me at home! She was also in town with her son, so we couldn't miss this rare chance to meet up!

It was really lovely catching up after all these years!! We gossipped and laughed over all kinda topics for a few hours. After that, my mom made us pose for pictures together for posterity... "You both are meeting after 12 years! You MUST put this on Facebook!!!" she said. So she spent 20 minutes directing us as we gave her standing poses, sitting poses, smiling poses, laughing poses until she was satisfied.

I also got to meet my cousins and aunts and uncles over a mega gathering at one of the uncle's places. So it was one good, fun day!

690 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment