Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 309: Home!

24 September, 2010

Another good day. I was in office just for the first half, tying up some loose ends before another out-of-office week. Then I got back home to add some finishing touches to the Bollywood video. Then I was all set to catch my flight to Kerala.

The hubby, who was away for the week in Philippines, also got back home in the afternoon and declared that he is gonna accompany me to the airport to see me off. I was just about to go "Awwww" when he also told me that the key reason for his visit was that a very good friend of his will also be at the airport that time. Ok then.

At the airport, as soon as he got together with his friend, both of them happily asked me when I would be going in for the immigration. To their utter disappointment, I told them that am more than happy to plonk myself at Starbucks and have a cup of Chai Latte with them. When they asked me the same question a bit later at Starbucks, I thought I really must leave those lovebirds alone and get away.

And thus I made my way to God's Own Country, dear old Kerala.

My parents picked me up from the airport and fussed over me as usual and it all felt really good! Looking forward to the weekend at home!

691 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment