Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 292: Universal Studios!

7 September, 2010
 
Today was the second day of the team gathering and in true P&G style, it meant having some fun activity. Usually we have one day of work and one day of fun. And the fun activity for this year's team connect was a visit to Singapore's Universal Studios!
 
It was my first time there (or to any universal studio for that matter) and I had a really great time! Two of the big rides were under maintenance but there were quite a few others that were quite fun! My favourite was the 'Mummy Ride' which is a small rollercoaster that goes around in pitch darkness. That was pretty awesome! I also liked all the decor and the lovely cafes and restaurants and souvenier shops all around! The place had quite a merry air about it!
 
And after Universal Studios it was time for my first trip to Beijing.
 
718 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment