Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 286: Travel Yoga

1 September, 2010

Today was a long day of consumer research, after which all that the team wanted to do was to get back to the hotel and rest. But I decided that it is high time I excercised. The first day I was in Mumbai, I had made an attempt at doing yoga in the hotel room with considerable success. I did about 1 hour of the 1.5 hour routine that I usually do in the yoga class.

But today I was determined that I will do it more extensively, in spite of my tiredness, sleepiness, laziness and overwhelming pain in my joints thanks to long hours of just sitting in a spot and listening to consumers. So I gave it a go and was very pleased with my efforts! I am so proud of my achievement! Complete lack of excercise had always bothered me when I travel and I usually hate hitting the gym. So this yoga plan was really great.

Looks like I could actually make this into a nice habit that would ensure that I am not totally unhealthy when I travel and I can eat all that great food with no guilt! That absolutely rocks!

714 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment