Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 308: Packing & Cleaning

23 September, 2010

I feel like a HUGE phase of my life is over after those intensive working days! So relieved and also, excited because tomorrow am going home to Kerala for the weekend! Yay! The visit was not a planned one and happened to come by because I decided to extend a business trip to India this time.

So yes, a trip home usually means packing, packing and more packing. My mom loves calling and "reminding" me to bring one thing after the other, until now my luggage is full to the brim. And somehow this is the only packing that I enjoy - packing for home.

And then I went into a cleaning spree. I didn't realize what horrible hoarders the hubby and I had turned into. There was stuff stocked up in every room - very neatly piled up at times, but still there were way too many things than what we would ever use or even take a look at. So I spent about an hour clearing a good load of them. And that felt awesome!

So.

Work - check.

Bollywood video - check.

Cleaning - check.

Packing - check.

Feeling good - check.

692 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment