Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 289: Nani Dearest!

4 September , 2010

Today I got to meet Nani - the hubby's maternal grandmother who happened to be in Delhi! She usually stays with her daughter, my mom-in-law, in Kanpur but is in Delhi currently visiting her brother.

At 87, she is the oldest and cutest person close to me and I wanted to make sure that I meet her when in Delhi. Hence soon after my research in the morning, I went to visit her together with my in-laws. We spent about 3-4 hours and I had a nice time chatting with her! She has the sweetest smile ever, really!

i also gorged on all the food Nani's lovely niece, an aunty to me, had prepared! Just as this delicious food was just about to settle down, we had already made our stop at the next destination (my sis-in-law's house) and once again gorged on another round of yummilicious food my sis-in-law's mom had made! It was lovely meeting everyone and also spending time with my in-laws throughout the day.

And thus the first business trip to India ended rather well and now it's time to fly back to Singapore.

711 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment