Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 298: Siesta

Am not a fan of siestas. In fact, I can hardly take one. I find it incredibly difficult to fall asleep at any time but night when it is dark and silent.

However, today I actually got back from office at about 4pm and took a good 3-hour nap. It was unavoidable. Thanks to my overnight flight on Saturday and lack of sleep on Sunday due to various reasons, I was as drowsy as drowsy could be today. So much so that my friend from work asked me whether I was bored to death by our conversation over lunch, since I was almost falling over my Tom Yam Ramen soup.

So I got back home from office at about 4pm and took a good 3-hour nap. Ah. Now I feel rejuvenated enough to get some work done!

So I guess the small beauty for today is that I appreciate the healing effects of a siesta!

702 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment