Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 301: Glee!

16 September, 2010

I have been working & working & working & working & working. Like working & working & working & working & working & working & working. Well, you get the point.

After the hectic travel, the work during weekends and finally 14-to-16-hour workdays this week, yesterday night at 10pm I still found myself alone in the office. And I felt exhausted. Absolutely and completely.

Don't get me wrong, I still love my work and my projects are all exciting. But it's just extremely tiring. So when I made my way home, I was just planning to just drop myself on the bed and doze off.

Then Glee happened. Yeah, that super-fantastic musical series! I had been watching some episodes here and there and yesterday I got to watch one more. And in spite of all that exhaustion, I found myself laughing my heart out and basically having a really good time! So I sat back, enjoyed a banana & a glass of milk and watched Glee with complete satisfaction.

It felt really good that I still could relax and enjoy myself in spite of all that work!

699 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment