Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 688: A Script, A Meeting!

8 October, 2011

Two good things happened today.

a) I started on my next...gulp... feature film script!! Am not quite sure why I started to write it when I haven't yet completed Inganeyum Oru Katha (the short film am currently working on). But there was nothing else to do this morning since a shoot got cancelled, and I had a full fledged storyline in my head. So I just sat down and started to write! So far it's shaping up rather interestingly I must say, much unlike my Mausams style. While this writing process is fun, I don't think am ready to get into a feature-film-whilrwind yet (and hence the gulping in the first sentence) but as of today, I enjoyed the writing thoroughly!

b) I met up with someone who's been reading this blog for a few months now and is also a fellow film enthusiast! He had first introduced himself to me a few months ago and I had written about that very nice, unexpected message here. Given that our interests are very similar, we finally decided to meet up! The conversation surrounded the blog, films, Urdu, plays and such. It was a very nice experience - getting to meet someone because of this blog and also, because of Mausams! These experiences are always pretty special!

312 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment