Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 705: Party Animal!

Gosh, it's like am turning to a party animal!

If anyone's been reading this blog for a while, you would realize that parties don't feature too often here, because well.. I don't really party a lot.

But now with the upcoming Diwali and my new found interest in parties, it's all that I seem to be doing!

After last saturday's major Mausams/Diwali party that I had hosted as well as the Durga puja celebrations a couple of weeks ago (which is also a party in my head because I was with a big group of people, I was dressed up and I ate a lot - all clear signals of a party), today I were to go for two different Diwali parties. Which means another round of dressing up, having a lot of food, being with big groups of people and having a load of fun!

So yes, today's for the party animal in me!

295 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment