Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 682: People Time!

2 October, 2011

Two very nice things happened today.

a) I had a great shoot of IOK with my lovely team! We didn't go to any fancy remote location but stuck to my neighbourhood to shoot, lest it rains again! But it didn't rain and we had a productive shoot. But as always, more than the shooting itself, it was the people that made it awesome! I have a very enthusiastic and funny bunch as my cast and crew and they really make every shoot a lot of fun!

b) After having a great time with the fun bunch, it was time for just us - the hubby and I. It was the first weekend evening after about 2 months where we found ourselves with just each other and nothing much to do - no work, no shoot, not travelling etc. So we decided to make the most of it and went to our favourite hangout in Clarke Quay. Over some yummy dinner and wine, we discussed life questions - our usual activity when we find ourselves spending more than 15 minutes together with nothing much to do! That was too much fun - great food, great wine, great conversation and a great time!

So yes - a really nice day first with the friends and then with the hubby!

P.S. I must also mention that I watched Chappa Kurichu - a very well-made Malayalam movie - and thoroughly enjoyed it! I don't want all the abovementioned people-fun to overshadow it! I was very impressed by the film - it has finally brought some super slick execution and good quality use of English to Malayalam cinema! Way to go!

318 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment