Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 708: Diwali - Last Stretch!

Today kinda marked the last day of my personal Diwali celebrations, which had been kicked off about a week ago with the party at my place. Post that, everyday had something going on - be it attending some party or attending some puja or enjoying a mid-week public holiday or watching some new Diwali super-hyped film release or general uplifted holiday mood!


And this stretch of celebrations came to a close today with the biggest Diwali release of all times, the Hindi film Ra.One.



I wish I could say that film was incredibly awesome and added to the beauty of the day by heaps and bounds. But I can't. However the experience of going for it in a huge group, which was a culmination of all the hype preceding its release, was in itself quite something!



So with that, my first and longest proper Diwali celebrations end! Awesomeness!



292 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment