Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 706: Diwali, Dance & More!

This has gotto be one of the best Diwali ever! A few very nice things happened, and I felt pretty happy at the end of the day!

Time for a list:

a) The day started with a dance rehearsal and a dream come true for me. As silly as this may sound, I had always wanted a good picture of me dancing. Something where am in motion and not a static shot. This is something that has never ever happened for whatever reasons, in my several years of dancing (13 years altogether!) and something I had stopped thinking about, having given up dancing for a few years now. But today I was just fooling about with my camera and I happened to figure out how to take action shots. So with the help of the hubby, I took a few pics of the rehearsal. And most unexpectedly, I got the nice-dancing-in motion-picture that I've always wanted!! As small as this is, it made me super happy and Diwali started on a wonderful note!

b) Later on, it was time for multiple rounds of Diwali celebrations - first at my place and then later at the bro-in-law's place. A couple of friends came over and we had a nice time of puja, having sweets, lighting the diyas, taking a number of photos and general merrymaking! Then we repeated the whole deal at the bro-in-law's place!

c) Then of course, the Diwali wishes. Several messages flew to and fro through the day and in way, was a nice way to catch up with a lot of people!

d) And last but not the least, the day ended with the fantabulous "Real Steel"! I loved it - it's such a simple, heart warming film with terrific performances which also happens to be pretty good at the graphics! Completely enjoyed that one!

So yes, it was a very perfect Diwali!

294 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment