Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 587: Nine to Nine!

28 June, 2011

One of those long working days, that was so busy throughout and without much of a break in between. But for a change, I felt pretty good about the whole thing. 

In the beginning, at about 9am, things were all falling apart. So many things were going wrong! Everyone had a different opinion about everything. No decisions were being made. Time was running out. Etc. Etc. It was one bloody mess, to put it plainly. 

I began to despair and for the umpteenth time began to wonder whether all this is really worth it. Then I got tired of myself despairing and decided to take matters in in my hand.

The next few hours were a race to fix things. I worked and I talked and I e-mailed and I worked some more and nett, by the time it was 9pm, I think I made some progress in fixing up some of the mess. 

Which made me feel pretty good at the end of a 9 to 9 day. 

413 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment