Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 561: Yet Another Surprise!

1 June, 2011

I have written a few posts here about various occasions when people I don't really know have written to me about how much they like this blog and these gestures in turn, used to make me feel super nice! A few such people have also gone to be my friends and we have kept in touch since.

After I got back from my vacation, I was going through my Facebook newsfeed to update myself on all that I missed, and I was quite surprised when my eyes caught a link which happened to have my name in it! It was put up by this friend of mine, who actually became a friend via this blog.

And this what it was:
http://wordsasafomoflife.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/day-8-inspired/

It was absolutely delightful to see that she too had started on a chronicling journey and I had a tiny part to play in it. And I was very touched (ok fine, not just touched but it felt SUPER DUPER RUPER GOOD, I admit.. there!) by her very sweet words for me.

This made my day and I wish her all the very best!

439 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. you had a major part to play in it!! :) And this mention made my day.. I'm running all over my place showing people this post! ;) [ ok, a little exaggerated, but u know the feeling! ] Thank U for being such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet!!! :) well, am very glad the blog inspired you! :) all the best to you dear!

    ReplyDelete