Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 575: Gym, Fruits, Mountains & People!

15 June, 2011

Yet another really good day, for a variety of small reasons!

a) I woke up early in the morning and made it to the gym for an hour's workout! That in itself left me so happy and so proud of myself for the rest of the day!

b) Some more progress was made on the Mountains trip planning! This is getting super exciting!

c) I am on to my 10th consecutive day of fruit-box-lunch at work! The background is that I really hate fruits and always avoid them. But recently I decided that I should definitely add them to my diet... after all, I have a decently healthy lifestyle otherwise. And lunch seemed a perfect time for fruits since I was getting bored of all the eating options near my office anyway. And as of today, I have actually completed 10 consecutive days of fruit lunches at work. Pretty awesome stuff, especially because I think I no longer hate fruits!

d) I gave some "expert filmmaking" inputs to a friend who is making his first documentary! It was quite thrilling, to feel that I actually know a thing or two about making a film now. That is such a BIG leap from same time last year, when I was as baffled as I could possibly be!

d) One of the Mausams cast members came home for a while and we reminisced about the long gone Mausams days and how we miss all the fun!

e) Last but not the least, I had a nice heart to heart talk with a friend. This friend and I had not been in touch for a long time, but suddenly she was pouring her heart out to me. I was touched that she trusted me enough to share her personal issues with me and we had a good and long chat. Am not sure how much it helped to solve her problems, but I can say that both of us ended the conversation with a smile.

Pretty simple list there but pretty satisfactory!

425 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment