Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 558: Bye-Bye Time!

29 May, 2011

The day started early with a 3 hour long bus ride to the Milan airport... the Big Fat Family trip to Europe was thus coming to an end! There were elaborate goodbyes and phototaking amongst the tour group and everyone seemed to be pretty happy with the trip. We did some last minute devouring of Italian food (pizza, to be precise) and shopping at the airport and then boarded the flight for the super long journey. Our route was Milan -> Qatar -> Mumbai -> Singapore... which was to take a total of 24 hours. But I love long flights, especially one with good food and good entertainment on board! So I settled down for just that.

As I settled down in my seat onboard, I felt super contented. A dream has successfully come true and is now complete. It was a very special trip!

So it was Bye-Bye to Europe, with a big smile!

442 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment