Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 574: Mountains...

14 June, 2011

For some strange reason, I was missing my Singalila trekking days. It was like the mountains were calling out to me and I felt super restless through the evening!

Since, very obviously I couldn't get there immediately, I spent a considerable amount of time going through the trek pictures and reliving the experience.

And then when that alone was not satisfactory enough, I made a plan for a trip back next year. I know planning a year in advance sounds crazy, but hey... that's what I do! Some details are still to be fixed but looks like there is a chance that I will be going back to the mountains!

There is nothing more exciting than a good trip in sight! Which makes me super, duper excited now! If all goes well and if our dear God is onboard, next year I will back in the Himalayas!

426 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment