Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 949: Almost There!

Pretty good day, one where I feel like I have almost reached pre-pregnancy productivity levels. And that's because after a super long day at work and even a night call, I managed to write a few pages of a new script! Now that hasn't happened for a long while. I have had ideas but haven't been able to get myself to write anything for months!

So that made me feel very excited and satisfied! I would have said that am perfectly back to pre-pregnancy levels, had I also been able to squeeze in some exercise like a walk or a swim or some yoga. But I have become notoriously lazy at exercising since Scotland, so that didn't happen. But 11 hours of work and then script writing makes me feel pretty close to being my very productive self.

So for today I will be happy with just that - getting almost there!

51 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment