Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 931: SO Excited!

For what you may ask. For my Scotland trip that starts tonight!

I have travelled a fair bit before but I think this is probably the most excited I have been about a holiday! It probably is because of the major inactivity in my life over the past few months thanks to pregnancy or maybe that I don't have aby major, long trip in sight for a long while to come. Whatever the reason may be, I was super duper excited the whole day!

I went to office and repeated upmteen times to whoever who would care to listen that am off for my holiday soon. Every discussion I had ended with "Anything is OK. After all, am going on a holiday!"

I think I grinned like an idiot through the day and even tipped the cabbie at the end of the day, which is not a regular practise in Singapore.

By 10pm, I was all set after a day of work, fully packed, rested, refreshed and 100% ready for Scotland!

69 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment