Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 742: Trainer!

Today I gave my first ever training in my company! I always like teaching/coaching etc. and this 2 hour session when I had a bunch of new hires patiently listening to my tips on how to quickly progress their career in the company, was really great fun! Needless to say I was super nervous before and through the training, given that it was my very first one, but I think it went off reasonably well.

So yes, now am officially a Trainer and it makes me super happy!

The training was the last big thing I had to get done before leaving for Las Vegas to pick up the award for Mausams (yeah, am taking a flight tonight!!) and so after it was done, I felt on top of the world!

Sure, a whole bunch of stuff at work awaits when I get back from Vegas next Monday, but for now I feel super duper awesome!

258 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. Have tons of fun Shilpa! :D

    Remember to take photos and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! this is a bit belated... but still, thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete